LEH is a vibrant, friendly and indeed unique place to work and we hope that you will want to join us. The school offers an attractive range of benefits as outlined below:
- The school offers the Teachers' Pension Scheme for teaching staff and membership of LEH Group Pension Scheme (with life assurance) for non-teaching staff
- Free lunches, tea and coffee
- Generous occupational sick pay scheme
- 'Care First' Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational Health Service
- 24 acre site with superb facilities
- Staff Social Committee
- Learning and development opportunities, including financial support for postgraduate study
- Christmas closure
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking on site
- Library facilities open to all
- Use of 25-metre swimming pool at specified times
- Staff receive free or reduced price tickets to attend the excellent school drama and music productions
- School fee reductions for LEH; the school also has an arrangement for fee reduction at Hampton Boys' School
- The school offers a rent or mortgage allowance subsidy for new permanent teaching staff appointed on the first or second point of the LEH pay scale. Details are available from the HR Dept.
Training and Development at LEH
LEH offers excellent opportunities for personal and professional development in a caring and supportive environment. New teachers to the school are allocated a mentor at the start of their employment and there is a well- planned Induction process. Staff are encouraged to identify their professional development needs and we offer regular professional INSET and the opportunity to attend external courses and other CPD activities. We fully support our employees’ desire to progress and will look to support where possible and appropriate.
LEH offers financial support to staff through Study Support Scheme because we recognise the benefits of additional external study, most commonly for masters’ degrees or higher. Courses leading to an award of a higher degree or postgraduate qualification at a UK University, College or Further Education Establishment are eligible, as are courses leading to a qualification or an award of corporate membership from a recognised professional organisation. Other study courses would be considered, if they lead to achievement of a qualification recognised as contributing to the School.