We have a long standing reputation for sporting prowess, and our beautiful grounds and exceptional facilities allow most sports to be played on site.
LEH students have been successful at a regional and national level in lacrosse, rowing, gymnastics, swimming and netball. If any girl wants to enjoy some sporting activities - social or competitive - she just has to head out to our playing fields or courts. Other sports on offer in the Senior school include fencing, rounders, athletics, tennis, badminton and yoga.
Legendary for sports and the facilities are second to none for a girls' day school.
the Good Schools Guide
Last year, 17 students represented their country in their chosen sports:
- GB Gymnastics squad
- GB U18 Rowing
- GB U16 Rowing
- England U18 Rowing (2 pupils)
- U19 England Tour to USA for Lacrosse (6 pupils)
- U20 European Championships for Lacrosse (6 pupils)
- Captain of U19A England Team at Home Internationals in Edinburgh for Lacrosse
- U19A England Team at Home Internationals in Edinburgh for Lacrosse (2 pupils)
- U19B England Team at Home Internationals for Lacrosse
- U19B Wales Team at Home Internationals for Lacrosse (2 pupils)
- U19 England Team for Cricket (England Women’s Academy)
- GB U14 National Swimming
- British ranked in top 25 for 100m Butterfly for Swimming
- British Tumbling Team