We have a long standing reputation for sporting prowess, and our beautiful grounds and exceptional facilities allow most sports to be played on site.
LEH students have been successful at a regional and national level in lacrosse, rowing, gymnastics, swimming and netball. If any girl wants to enjoy some sporting activities - social or competitive - she just has to head out to our playing fields or courts. Other sports on offer in the Senior school include fencing, cricket, football, Outdoor Adventurous Activities (OAA), touch rugby, athletics, tennis, badminton and yoga.
Legendary for sports and the facilities are second to none for a girls' day school.
the Good Schools Guide
Last year, 10 students represented their country in their chosen sports:
- GB Gymnastics squad and England National 17-21 squad
- GB U15 National Swimming
- England Tumbling 17-21 team
- GB open age group National Swimming
- GB Gymnastics Trio
- U19A England Team at World Cup for lacrosse (2)
- U19B England Team at Home Internationals for lacrosse
- U19A Wales Team at Home Internationals and U20 Wales Team at European Championships for lacrosse
- National Gold and Bronze medallist in MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)