Best of Both Worlds
A single-sex education, with strong links to Hampton School
It’s been proven that girls’ schools like LEH give young women the edge. That’s why we believe that students thrive in an environment like ours, where they’re free to experiment, express opinions, explore and take on new challenges.
At LEH, you’ll be supported by strong role models and inspired by your peers. However, we also know how important it is for boys and girls to work together.
That’s why we have strong and ever-growing links with our neighbours at Hampton School. Students have reciprocal access to Common Rooms during breaks and we regularly hold joint activities.
Joint events and activities:
- Hampton School prefects’ leadership course
- Careers, gap year and higher education fairs
- Mentoring programme for GCSE pupils from local schools
- Language exchange visits
- Lectures and talks
- Community activities including Service Volunteers
- Leadership roles within the CCF
- Charity events
- A joint Sixth Form expedition (this year to Borneo)
Joint clubs and societies:
- Modern Language Film Club
- Robotics Club and competitions
- SATB Choir, Dance and Musical Theatre
- LEH-HS Geography Society
- Sixth Form drama productions