In March 2022, the Independent Schools' Inspectorate (ISI) carried out a Focused Compliance and Educational Quality Inspection.
Educational Quality Inspection
The quality of the pupils' academic and other achievements is excellent.
- Pupils are highly positive in their attitudes to their learning and development, displaying lively interest and curiosity.
- Pupils consistently display highly sophisticated study skills for their age and quickly apply prior learning to new situations.
- Knowledge, skills and understanding are excellent due to the school's development of teaching techniques which encourage pupils to reflect on the effectiveness of their learning approaches.
- Pupils consistently demonstrate excellent information and communication technology (ICT) skills.
The quality of the pupils' personal development is excellent.
- Across all sections of the school, social development and collaboration are excellent and highly developed.
- Pupils are highly reflective and demonstrate careful consideration of the factors which have an impact on their learning and development.
- Pupils of all ages are open-minded and interested, seeing the diversity of backgrounds from which the school community is drawn as a key pillar of its ethos.
- Pupils enjoy and appreciate the opportunities provided by the school to take on and fulfil responsibilities and make positive contribution to the lives of others.
Regulatory Compliance Inspection
The school meets the standards in the schedule to the Education (Independent School Standards) Regulations 2014 and associated requirements, and no further action is required as a result of this inspection.
In December 2017, the Independent Schools' Inspectorate (ISI) carried out a Regulatory Compliance Inspection. This Inspection Report differs substantially from previous reports in that it covers only those aspects of school life which are regulatory requirements, and does not include any comment on educational quality.
A further difference in the report is that it no longer comments in any detail on any aspect, it simply says "pass" or "fail". LEH "passed" on every point. As a result, there are no recommendations for improvement and no further action which the school must take, save to ensure that we maintain the standards which we are currently meeting.
To read the Compliance Inspection Report, please click on the link below.